Happy Halloween lovelies! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and what better way to celebrate than with a little spooky inspiration from my all-time favorite movie, Practical Magic? I'm a total sucker for the 90s Wicca thing (think this movie, The Craft, Charmed...) and love the look of these particular witches. Earthy colors, rich fabrics and laid back beauty? I'll take it all! If you've never seen this movie, do so, immediately. It's full of Hollywood A-listers (Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Stockard Channing and young Camilla Belle and Evan Rachel Wood), the perfect amount of romantic cheese, and THAT HOUSE(!).
P.S. Also, favorite soundtrack ever!
- Heather Botanical Poster
- Topshop Burgundy Velvet Playsuit
- Terrain Honey Tobacco Apothecary Candle
- Terrain Cast Stone Pumpkin
- Ksubi Albuquerque cut-off Shorts
- River Island Black Cami
- Terrain Honeycomb Terrarium
- Helmut Lang Cicadae-print Maxi Skirt
- Romwe Crimson Metallic Skirt
- White-tail Deer Antler
- Real 22K Gold
- Anthropolgie Atelier Chesterfield Sofa in Bottle Green