Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I just love the idea that everyone I love is under one roof, eating yummy food and starting off the holiday season together. This year (even though it will only be Mr. Jackson, little bit and I) I'm planning on welcoming the season with a little bit of glam. Metallic touches and spruced up recipes will make this Thanksgiving a night to enjoy. Usually we go around the table telling each other all of the things we're grateful for but this year I've got my eye on gold dipped stationary cards for writing little thankful notes.
How are you celebrating Turkey Day?!
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Rectangular Tray
- Crate & Barrel Pumpkin Covered Casserole Dish
- Terrain Olive Branch Wreath
- Vintage Lighted "Eat" Sign
- Russel + Hazel Quips and Queries Cards
- Shanna Murray Salad Plates
- Martha Stewart Cherry-Pecan Stuffing
- Martha Stewart Roast Spatchcock Turkey
image via saveur