Scene It: Breakfast At Tiffanys
I love the movies! Whenever I get a case of the 'mean reds' I reach for one of my favorite movies and let everything else fall away. I love fabulous sets and swoon worthy costumes. I love the idea of getting lost in a film and 'living' in its unique little world. I thought it would be fun to share a little inspiration from my favorite films and what better place to start than Holly Golightly's NYC?!
Breakfast at Tiffanys is the perfect movie! There's romance, glamor, a little comedy and a whole lotta fabulous lifestyle inspiration. Audrey Hepburn makes this movie iconic and though it's everybody and their sister's favorite film, it never gets old! Whether you're inspired by the cocktail attire turned breakfast look of the opening scene or Holly's relaxed 'Moon River' ensemble, I'm sure we can all agree that Holly Golightly has style.
- J Crew Pearl Stud Earrings
- Anthropologie Costa Shades
- Grab a croissant & some coffee and head to Tiffanys!
- Roland Mouret 'Watson' Dress
- J Crew Crystal Compilation Necklace
- Paramount Phone
- Original Movie Poster
- Hot Pink Tassel Earrings
- Dolce & Gabbana Slim Tuxedo Shirt
- Clawfoot Tub
- Fred Flare Holly Holightly Sleep Mask
- Victoria Beckham Orange Wool Coat
- Cracker Jacks
- J Crew Collection Cashmere Tippi Sweater
- 'Moon River' Sheet Music
- Fender Acoustic Guitar
- NARS Lipstick in 'Pago Pago'
- Burberry Mid-Length Trench Coat
- Holly's orange tabby cat
What are your favorite films? What movie should I feature next for "Scene It"?
images via pinterest