Saturday Style: Mommy & Me
Saturdays are for farmers market browsing and bookstore hopping. They're for feeding the ducks at the lake, exploring museums and perusing the mall. They're for stops at the neighborhood park, dream house touring (with no intention of buying) and downtown dawdling. Above all, Saturdays are for easy neutral pieces that require minimal fuss!
This weekend take a cue from stylish mommas worldwide and throw on no-brainer pieces like sparkly sandals, a comfy sweater and a pop of pattern. Grab your little one (and Sophie! We can't leave home without her.) and a latte and do a little exploring!
- Madewell Studio Sweater in Colorfleck
- Ray Ban Classic Wayfarers
- Michael Kors Tortoise Watch
- J Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Stripe
- Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
- J Crew Pilar Glitter Sandals
- J Crew Panama Hat
- Starbucks (Iced Caramel Macchiato no whip, lowfat milk is my drink!)
- Crewcuts Candy Anchor Dress
- Bugaboo Bee Stroller
image via pinterest