My Funny Valentine
I love Valentine's Day! The love in the air, the romantic gestures, all of the pink... I just can't help it. This year I'd be more than happy to spend the night in with a few classic movies, some decadent treats (macarons are my favorite!) and Mr. Jackson. An amazing statement necklace, a few cute wardrobe pieces and the ultimate piece of jewelry would definitely send me through the roof but I would be just as happy with a hand-written card filled with a few sweet nothings! Do you have love day plans?
p.s. I loved flipping through the To & From Valentine's Day Gift Guide! Check it out for some great ideas.
- J Crew Nightshirt in Polka Dot Flannel
- Fallon Jewelry Classique Biker Necklace
- Rifle Paper Co. Salt & Pepper and You're The Bees Knees cards
- French Macarons (my favorite are the lemon macarons from Le Macaron and they ship anywhere!)
- Anna Sheffield Hazeline Solitaire
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac
- J Crew Darling Cashmere Sweater