The Menswear Inspired trend has been circling the fashion world for several seasons with looks relying heavily on a few key staple pieces (a fitted blazer, white collared shirts, etc) that every Live Lean girl should own. This Fashion Friday is all about raiding your guy's (or dad/brother's) closet for inspiration and showing the men how it's done! Try sticking with a straight silhouette, with a fitted jacket and skinny jeans, to lessen the bulk that comes with menswear dressing. Keep your accessories understated (nothing too flashy with minimal bling) and don't forget to incorporate a little femininity like I did with these heeled oxfords and fab briefcase. Remember to have fun with your look, you're one of the boys!
- Theory Lerea Side-Slit Stretch Cotton Blend Shirt
- L.A.M.B Nathan Bootie
- Michael Michael Kors Runway Chronograph Watch
- Armani Jeans Skinny Legging
- Boy. By Band of Outsiders Shrunken Blazer
- Rebecca Minkoff The Chance Briefcase in Cameo Ostrich
image via Pinterest