This Fashion Friday's post for the fabulous Live Lean is all about light layers for the beginning of fall. With temperatures beginning to drop it's so much easier to stay warm and chic by adding layers of cozy fabrics. Combine chunky knits, fur, suede and leather to juxtapose texture into your ensemble and stay ahead of the trend curve. Try keeping the look in the same color family (neutrals are huge this season!) to give your outfit a modern spin.
1. Helmut Lang Cropped Shaggy Pullover
2. House of Harlow 1960 Antiqued Arrow Ring
3. Current Elliot Suede Leggings
4. Calypso Saint Barth Fur Vest
5. Toast UK Cable Knit Short Socks
6. Westward by Kate Spade Wanderlust Satchel
7. Tory Burch Lawson Bootie