J Crew Spring 2013 Part III
I'll spare you the 'J Crew can do no wrong' diatribe and jump right into this portion of the fabulous Spring collection (I mean, did you see those bejeweled jeans?!). The colors this time around are so much more vibrant and punchy (read 'ready to roll into summer') and I'm loving all of the schoolboy inspiration! All of the shades of blue make me want to jump into the nearest swimming pool ASAP and I'm totally okay with it. Which pieces are you loving this time around?
check out my picks from part I and part II
- Ribbon Necklace
- Lightweight Boy Shirt in Stripe
- Collection No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Shadow Floral
- Collection Beaded Matchstick Jean
- Collection Everly Snakeskin Pumps in Parisian Yellow
- Convertible Jewel Collar Sweater
- Crystal Droplets Necklace in Emerald Pool
- Collection Silk Crepe De Chine Skirt in Shoe Sketch
- Cropped Matchstick Jean in Thistle Print
- Collection Draped Georgette Top in Bright Indigo
p.s. I'm having a few issues with my trusty Bamboo tablet so bear with me (and the fake handwriting for now)!