Holiday Gift Guide No. 5: Christmas Eve
Growing up we were allowed to open one special present on Christmas Eve (usually new pajamas), a tradition I have continued with my own little family. Stylish but cozy PJs are great for all of those dreaded pictures at the crack of dawn on the 25th and I love to pile on a few comfy extras like scrunchy socks and an infinity scarf to stay warm (don't forget to throw on a pair of chic monotone headphones so you can blast your favorite holiday tunes into the wee hours of your Santa duties). This year Lorelai will be opening some cute new jammies, these adorbs bear slippers and a fun Christmas book to read before bed time.
Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve of Christmas morning?
- Urbanears Headphones
- J.Crew Nightshirt (can be monogrammed!)
- J.Crew Polka Dot Snood
- J.Crew Women's Camp Socks
- J.Crew Lambswool Ayrshire Fair Isle Sweater
- Ebbets Field Flannels for J.Crew Twill Ball Cap
- J.Crew Fair Isle Camp Socks
- J.Crew Utility Sweatpant
- Baby Gap Snow Bear Sleep Set
- J.Crew Girls Union Suit in Snowflake
- Hallmark Jingle Interactive Story Buddy
- Threshold Red Houndstooth Fuzzy Fleece Throw
- Baby Gap Bear Slippers