Holiday Gift Guide No. 2: Deck The Halls
I have a fondness for all things holiday related, in fact, I started decking our halls in mid-November this year. What better way to help somebody close to you celebrate the season than with an early gift they can use all month long? I'm convinced that the best Christmas gifts are frivolous things the receiver may never have thought to buy themselves, so why not shower someone (or me!) with a chic stocking, cute stationary or an updated holiday sweater? You can even have a freshly cut pine tree delivered straight to their doorstep!
What items help you get in the holiday spirit?
- The Garden Gates 6ft Fraser Fir Tree
- Rifle Paper Co. Custom Illustrated Holiday Cards and North Pole Postcards
- Free People Tinsel and Lace Stocking
- Rifle Paper Co. Holiday Stickers and Labels
- Target Glass Cloche with House (this sits on my desk at home, so cute!)
- Ikea TEJN Faux Sheepskin (I use a couple of these under the tree as a makeshift tree skirt)
- Threshold Figural Fox
- Papersource Silver Tinsel
- Black Poppy Kitschy Pullover Sweater (I scooped the polar bear version of this sweater up, love it!)
- Mara Mi Mountain Cabin Gift Bag and Bottle Tags