Holiday Gift Guide: For The Kids
Everything is sweeter when it's mini-sized... especially tiny loafers and city-cool toys tied up in pretty bows, stuffed under the tree! Whenever I buy gifts for Lorelai, I go with small versions of things I would love to get myself. She loves being like mommy and I appreciate tripping over well designed toys! This year, a few fun playthings, a warm winter coat and something fun to put in her big girl room are all in her letter to Santa. Because it's never too early to foster a good habit, Lo and I will be sending out thank you cards after we've opened presents... I'm sure the grandmas will appreciate a little scribble from Lo!
- J.Crew Girls' Embellished Baseball Sweatshirt
- Playsam Saab Roadster Ride-On
- Sugar Paper LA Thank You Card
- Hermes Avalon Blanket
- J.Crew Girls' Stadium Bow Coat
- Just Being Audrey
- J.Crew Girls' Glitter Wristlet
- The Animal Print Shop "Duckling"
- Baby Oeuf "Tres Cool" Sweater
- Kate Spade Cat Mask
- J.Crew Girls' Darby Loafers
- J.Crew Baby One-Piece in Stripe
- Kid's Oeuf Taxi
shop this story