Holiday Gift Guide: Decor
Decking the halls has always been my favorite part of the holidays. I get so much joy from putting up our tree (and then curling up and staring at its twinkling lights each night) that I trimmed ours the week before Thanksgiving this year... oops! You gotta love a holiday where everything is covered in a light dusting of glitter and tied up in a pretty velvet bow.
If your friends and family are anything like me, the key to finding the perfect gift may just be in the trimmings. With so much of my winter budget going to gifts, I rarely splurge on new decorations for our home. I would definitely be wowed by a sparkling new ornament!
- The Penny Paper Co. Stripe Ribbon
- Serena & Lily Gold Plated Glass Ornaments
- One Kings Lane Myrtle Wreath with Velvet Bow
- Brooklyn Bridge Holiday Cards
- Vintage Matchbox Car
- Sara Kate Studios French Velvet Ribbon
- Rocket Ink Radiocity Theater Cards
- Fab. Doormat
- 'The Night Before Christmas in New York'
- The Penny Paper Co. Gold Glitter Tape
- Pottery Barn German Glitter Alphabet Ornament
- Target White Flocked Alaskan Tree
- Terrain Metallic Globe Set
- MoMA Chrysler Building Ornament
shop this story