Four Favorites: Fall
You guys, where did September go?! Next week will be October (I have something SUPER fun planned by the way) and we'll be almost halfway through what I consider "Fall" (Is it just me or do you go into full-on holiday mode once Thanksgiving is over?). Even though it's still on the warmer side in the South, I've decided to really embrace the Autumn season starting NOW! I've got the Anthropologie Fall Playlist going and I'm ready to jump in the proverbial pile of leaves...
What's on my Fall to-do list?
1. Go apple picking (for pies, cider, etc.)
2. Make one pot of soup per week (this week was butternut squash + quinoa... yum!)
3. Take Lorelai to a pumpkin patch + hayride
4. Decorate for Halloween
5. Go for afternoon walks
6. Breathe the crisp air
7. Drink ALL the Starbucks Caramel Apple Spices
8. Get a new scarf in a fun print
9. Wear my Hunters + jump in a pile of leaves (The perfect blog photo op? I think so!)
10. Find the perfect coat for Winter