Father's Day Gift Guide
Father's Day is fast approaching and I'm already wracking my brain for gift ideas for the dads in my life. Why is it that they're so darned hard to shop for?! I find it best to give men luxurious but useful things that they would never think to buy for themselves. You can't go wrong with stylish ties (a
cliche classic for a reason), updated wardrobe essentials or grilling accessories. Mr. Jackson is a little obsessed with something called a "Juicy Lucy" which is essentially a cheese stuffed hamburger so #9 will definitely be coming home with us sometime soon!
- Silk Tie in Small Embroidered Weight Lifters (how cute is that?!)
- Han Kjobenhavn Timeless Sunglasses
- Billykirk Schoolboy Satchel
- Ebbets Field Homestead Greys Ball Cap
- Rifle Paper Co. 'Worlds Greatest Dad' Card
- Lavett&Chin Texturizing Mist
- Viking 100 Series Grill
- Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Burger Seasoning
- Williams-Sonoma Stuffed Hamburger Press
- Wallace & Barnes Camp Shirt in Deep Navy
I'll be wishing these two handsome boys a happy Father's Day on the 16th! What are your plans?