Fall Essentials: Leopard Accents
clockwise from left: milan fashion week street style, stud bangle, bowtie loafers, printed coat, chunky heel pump
Leopard and Autumn go hand in hand! The neutral pattern seems to crop up everywhere when the leaves turn and temperatures start dropping. What I love about leopard is its versatility; it can be paired with other neutrals, rocked with stripes or worn as the focal point of your outfit. Designers have definitely taken note of my feline fever lately and I'm excited to pick up a few spotted acquisitions this season!
Did you miss the others? See previous "Fall Essentials" here.
- J Crew Calf Hair Baseball Cap
- J Crew Vintage Denim Jacket in Patina Wash
- Madewell Striped Gondola Dress
- Nordstrom Leopard Flower Scarf
- New Balance 996 Suede and Mesh
- Sophie Hulme Zip Top Bowling Bag
- J Crew Ponte Peplum Shirt
- Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Baker' Watch
- Charles Philip Lana Tassel Loafers
- RED Valentino Leopard Pants (on sale!)