Fall Essentials: Leather Details
clockwise from left: fluted skirt, paneled leather tee, trimmed peplum, ballet slippers, robinson middy satchel, tassel keychain
Lately, I've been having a love affair... with leather. I just can't get enough edgy details and elbow patches! While it's still too warm (aren't you tired of hearing that from me?) to go full-on Ross Gellar, I find that I can sneak in a quickie (leather detail) if I stick to trimmed tees and timeless touches. Until I'm ready to break-up, leather is a fall essential because of its luxe qualities and moody attitude!
Did you miss the others? See previous "Fall Essentials" here.
- J Crew Merino Leather Pocket Sweater
- Tory Burch Robinson Mini Square Tote
- J Crew Fluted Skirt
- J Crew Biella Tassel Loafers
- J Crew Crystal Icicle Bracelet
- J Crew Marlie Purse in Tweed
- Madewell Leather-Trim Henley
- J Crew Pixie Pant in Leather Tuxedo Stripe
- J Crew Collection Denim Jacket
- J Crew Aggie Suede Ankle Boots