Fall Essentials: Denim
clockwise from left: denim on denim, ex-boyfriend shirt, toothpick jeans, denim mini
Denim is such a wardrobe staple (for all seasons) that I just couldn't help but to mention it for Fall! Besides my favorite combination, denim on denim (aka the Canadian tuxedo), jeans can be mixed and matched with everything. Boyfriend styles and lived in jackets are my favorites for casual Autumn days but the possibilities are endless when it comes to chambray.
Did you miss the others? See previous "Fall Essentials" here.
- Merona Plaid Blazer
- Zara Strappy Top
- J Crew Golden Tassel Necklace
- Loeffler Randall Suede Ankle Boots
- Current/Elliott Driftwood Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans
- Ebbets Field Flannels Baseball Cap
- Tory Burch Serena 2 Ballet Flat
- Proenza Schouler Denim Jacket
- Peter Jensen Chunky Pullover
- Neil Barrett Leather Mini Skirt