Chelsea & The City: Palm Springs Edition
I love the cool vibes Palm Springs gives off. It's quirky and vintage-y with a splash of cheek and a heaping scoop of color! With temperatures rising I can't help but long for a desert retreat complete with pool swans and lawn flamingos. A few palm trees wouldn't hurt and Palm Springs has them in spades (obviously)! I would spend my days soaking up the sun, sipping colorful cocktails and doing the twist poolside.
The perfect touches for a weekend getaway to Palm Springs? A few fun retro suits (a girls gotta have options!), anything with a banana leaf print and a fabulous recipe for jalapeno margaritas! Throw on a chic cover-up, toss everything into your favorite tote and you're set. I'll see you by the pool!
- Dolce & Gabbana Striped Bikini
- Flamingo No. 1 by The Animal Print Shop
- Kate Spade Call To Action Tote
- Tory Burch Classic Grosgrain Fedora
- J Crew Knit Tunic Dress
- Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook
- Pink Flamingo Cocktail Stirrers
- J Crew Leather Colorblock Luggage Tag
- Whitlock & Co. Tropical Pillow Cover
- Society Social "The Mrs. Lilien"
- Beach Riot Bikini Top & Bottom
- Beach Riot Gally Cook One-Piece
- Marysia Molokai Swimsuit
images via pinterest