Chelsea & The City: London Edition featuring Harrods
The skies of Florida have been rainy for weeks and with the downpour comes my desire to explore a different rainy city. London seems like the perfect cozy escape! I love the sophisticated air about London and have a feeling that my obsession for English breakfast tea, Big Ben and Union Jack would fit in nicely. I'd spend the day flirting with the Queen's guard, riding the tube and handbag shopping at Harrods with Kate Moss (hey, a girl can dream...)!
Classic looks and chicer-than-chic accents make London the perfect getaway for style lovers and where better to spend a drizzly afternoon than browsing the high street and a few department stores like Harrods?! I've got my sights set on some Saint Laurent beauty products, a fabulous DKNY leather jacket and a bit of Michael Kors.
- DKNY Leather Biker Jacket
- J Crew Colorblock Wool Baseball Cap
- Reed Krakoff Uniform Tri-Color Satchel
- Rifle Paper Co. London Print
- BOSS Black Woman Fitted Shirt
- J Brand Denim Grayson Skinny Cargo Trousers
- J Crew Chevron Buckle Belt
- Hunter Original Union Jack Boots
- J Crew Piled Stone Necklace
- YSL Beauty Touche Eclat in Luminous Silk
Compensation for this post was provided by Harrods. Are opinions expressed herein are my own.