I'm all for planning. I'm the kind of girl who starts the day by drafting a to-do list and decorates her desktop with lists of Christmas presents, places to go and things that I want to accomplish. I'm also the type of girl who starts planning each holiday months in advance and I've had my heart set on an intimate, rustic and tasty Thanksgiving all year! This year I'm only interested in a tasty spread, cute fall duds/anthro-centric decor and a little post turkey lounging. This is what's on my dream table: these adorbs place-mats for three, the cutest paper artichoke seat markers, a gilded wishbone and a few charming colored pencils for mealtime sketching and jotting down what we're thankful for. What are you thankful for this season?
p.s Thanks for hanging in there during my wisdom tooth ordeal! Hopefully I'll return to outfit posting now that I look less like a chipmunk...
- Anthropologie Bark Paper Placemat
- Ruby Pool Camisole
- Imeon Design Paper Artichoke Target
- Threshold Acorn Votive Holders
- Anthropologie Collosal Golden Wishbone
- Anthropologie Colored Pencils
- Anthropologie Hedgehog Measuring Cups
- Anthropologie Sumi Spoons Dessert Plate
- Anthropologie Apothecary Spice Rack
- Ruby Marina Skirt