Autumn To-Do List
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year (have you noticed yet?) and I'm on a mission to get in as many leaf crunching, pumpkin tasting good times as possible this season. Here's what I'll be up to:
- Take Lorelai to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World
- Bake some tasty fall treats (think apples, pumpkin and cinnamon!)
- Pick out and carve pumpkins
- Find an apple orchard and do some picking
- Decorate our little space with some autumnal touches
- Camp out in the living room and have a Halloween movie night (Hocus Pocus, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, etc.) complete with candy and sleeping bags
- Find somewhere to take a walk through pretty leaves (hard to do in Florida!)
- Try not to over-cook on Thanksgiving
- Pull on some boots and light layers!
- Embrace the season with dark lips and pretty fall colors
What are you planning for the remainder of Autumn?
image via The Glitter Guide