4th of July Essentials
July 4th is fast approaching and I couldn't be more excited! Even though we have no big plans I love the standard festivities of the day (Fireworks, BBQ and family? I'll take it!) and I'm a total sucker for the red, white and blue color palette. Packing a picnic, lighting a few sparklers and watching other people set off the big ones sounds like the perfect evening to me!
p.s. I FINALLY got my Hunter boots... just in time for a week-long thunderstorm. Needless to say I'm a little obsessed and am working every outfit around them!
- Sunny Afternoon Co. Picnic Basket
- Neatly Smart Corn Holders
- Nine Space for J Crew Beach Towel
- Morning Glory Sparklers (similar)
- J Crew Long-Sleeve Pocket Tee in Stripe
- J Crew Carrie Cami in Bright Poppy
- J Crew Double Crepe Skirt
- J Crew Striped Shorts
- Hunter Original Tall Rainboots in Dark Olive
- Charlotte Olympia Watermelon Clutch
- J Crew Havana Clutch
- J Crew Panama Hat