You guys, I'm EXHAUSTED. There really is no other way to slice it... I'm just full-on worn out right now and this space is suffering for it. Luckily, I've got rest on the horizon and hopefully, things will return to business as usual soon.
I'm finally making way on a BIG project that has been brewing for months. I hate to always be that person who says, "stay tuned!" but I promise, you'll want to see what's to come. Aside from blog work, I've been toiling away at school and things are picking up. It's funny, what I dreaded for so many years during my educational career, I'm actually really enjoying now. It's fun to write research papers with a little bit of wisdom and perspective under my belt (A LITTLE).
In lighter news, here are 10 things I'm loving right now:
1. Reformation finally launched a plus-sized line and I love that they're adding even more inclusivity to their line. With the advent of petites and a "big boobs" collection, the sustainable brand has been making strides toward body positivity lately. With a subscriber emailed entitled, "Sorry it took us so long," Reformation announced even more sizes and super cute styles this week. Yay!
2. With one eye on California (always) and big plans to spend at least a few weeks in San Francisco this summer, this Spell & The Gypsy Collective lookbook came at the perfect time! I'm loving all of the sites and the styling is superb.
3. This cool profile on Jordana Henry via St. Agni's 'In Her Shoes' series.
5. Speaking of Youtube, I've recently fallen back in love with The Hills' Whitney Port after watching her "I Love My Baby But..." series on Youtube. I'm loving this article (from Flare) about being more than just a mom and her thoughts on motherhood.
6. This space is way outside of my comfort zone but there's something about it that I LOVE. What do you think?
8. This quote from Rihanna about her fluctuating body type really made me re-think the way I feel about changes in my own body. via Man Repeller
9. My two cents about getting out of a denim rut on the Glitter Guide.
10. & so. many. new. pins.
What's on your radar this month?