Hello hello! As this (crazy) week comes to an end, it just felt right to share the things that I'm loving right now.
1. You can now stay in Serena Mitnik-Miller's San Francisco home! Serena is responsible for some of my favorite spaces in the world to ogle at online (I'm constantly pinning design inspiration from General Store and I shared a home tour of her Topanga Canyon space here) and I'm already planning to rent out the SF city spot for a portion of this Summer's vacay!
2. Coming off of an incredibly informative and reflective Black History Month, this article on Man Repeller was a great read! 13 Black Women on Finding Joy.
3. I'm going NUTS for the series of feminist video clips by Vogue Magazine (to the tune of Carly Simon's 'You're So Vain'). With a nod to women's rights activism and the sexual revolution, Vogue's instagram chronicles the newest collections in style. I'm obsessed with the clips featuring Jean Campbell, Grace Elizabeth, Paris Jackson and Yasmin Geurts but they're ALL. SO. GOOD.
4. Leave it to my sweet friend Natalie to hit the nail on the head with her description of the importance of collaborating and eliminating competition. Her thoughts are worth a read for anyone in the creative industry or women looking to support other women in general.
5. Lately I can't get enough of the Full Actor Roundtable videos by the Hollywood Reporter! I usually play them in the background while I'm working and this one with Saoirse Ronan, Jennifer Lawrence and Mary J Blige is EXCELLENT.
6. My sister turned me on to @tasteofstreep and it's a hilarious bright spot in my day recently!
7. Lately I've been really missing all things Oprah... I've always found her so comforting and inspiring and since we don't get cable on this tiny island, I haven't been able to tune into the Own network at all. This week I found myself re-watching old interviews and this one is pure gold! So many wise stories and bits of advice!
8. Some amazing looks from Madewell! Give me all the coveralls and muted pastels please.
What's on your mind this week?